CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE:
MORSCO’s brands provide a critical service that helps maintain the health, safety and sustainability of our communities. We are focused on continuing our operations with as little disruption as possible, to meet your needs during these difficult times.
April 30, 2020
Showrooms Open Monday May 4
Our Expressions Home Gallery showrooms will reopen for customers starting Monday May 4. We’ll continue to do everything we can to provide a safe experience for all customers and a healthy environment for our Team Members and communities.
That’s why when you visit us, please respect the measures in place for your safety, including social distancing and use of masks.
If you have any questions, contact your local showroom directly.
March 23, 2020
As we all continue to follow developments around coronavirus (COVID-19), Expressions Home Gallery is working to keep you updated on any impacts to our operations.
We value the health, safety and well-being of you, our customer, and our Team Members. With this in mind:
Effective Monday, March 23, 2020 our showrooms will be open BY APPOINTMENT ONLY until further notice.
To schedule an appointment, call your local Expressions Home Gallery.
75 W. Baseline Rd., Suite 1
Gilbert, AZ 85233
7550 E. Greenway Rd., Ste. 110
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
9721 Mason Avenue
Chatsworth, CA 91311
2273 La Crosse Ave., Ste 105
Colton, CA 92324
17138 Von Karman Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
8955 W. Beverly Blvd.
West Hollywood, CA 90048
KOHLER SIGNATURE STORE
3250 Helms Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90034
7550 Miramar Road, Suite 500
San Diego, CA 92126
501 NE 122nd St. Suite C
Oklahoma City, OK 73114
6225 Burnet Road
Austin, TX 78757
1500 Dragon St., Suite B
Dallas, TX 75207
5001 Bryant Irvin Rd. N.
Fort Worth, TX 76107-7621
7071 Southwest Freeway
Houston, TX 77074
6867 Wynnwood Lane
Houston, TX 77008-5088
9901 Broadway Street, Suite 104
San Antonio, TX 78217
325 Commerce Street, Suite 100
Southlake, TX 76092
March 16, 2020
At MORSCO, the health and safety of our Customers, Team Members, and communities we live in and service is a top priority. As many of you have heard, the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is having an increased impact around the world. It is important that we remain pragmatic and sensible about how we can keep one another safe. MORSCO takes this responsibility seriously and asks that each of us, individually, do the same.
- Our branches remain open and will maintain their normal operating hours.
- We remain committed to tailoring our service to the needs of our customers. Therefore, keep us informed of any changes in your operations that we need to adjust our service for.
- We will also put increased support into our delivery service and eCommerce solutions during this time to assist customers.
- We are requiring 6 feet distance to be maintained during all interactions. This will mean standing further back from the counter when placing orders and maintaining distance on deliveries.
- We encourage our customers to utilize our delivery service and will call services to limit the contact in branches.
- For the next 30 days we are cancelling all events that bring large numbers of people together.
- This includes any BBQs, customer breakfasts and lunches, vendor events, open houses and customer appreciation days, which are canceled for the next 30 days.
- We have been working with our Leadership team and key partners to develop contingency plans to mitigate disruption to supply and service.
- We will continue to monitor the situation and will communicate regularly with our customers with important information.
- You can see the latest updates at https://www.expressionshomegallery.com/covid-19
- We are also following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and other relevant regulatory authorities when we share with you the best ways to practice healthy habits.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds after using the bathroom, coughing, sneezing, caring for someone who is ill and before you eat.
- Alcohol-based (60 percent or higher) hand sanitizer is a great option if you can’t use or find soap.
- When coughing or sneezing, use a tissue to cover your hand and nose, then throw the tissue away. Immediately wash your hands or use hand sanitizer afterward.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Keep a distance of 6 feet between you and anyone who is presenting symptoms and avoid physical contact, like handshaking.
- Wipe down keyboards, branch counters, and coffee area a few times every day with anti-bacterial wipes.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Call your Primary Care Physician and schedule an appointment as soon as possible.
Sasha Nikolic, CEO
Chip Hornsby, Chairman